That’s right folks!
The QBShow might not be happening every Tuesday, but that doesn’t mean we’re not keeping busy!
Woody’s been hard at work, and we want to share his latest project with you:
A comprehensive QuickBooks Online Feature Comparison
Just like our other product comparison, this is a Google Doc, and it’s not really meant to print.
(Don’t forget to check out the second tab of the QuickBooks Online Feature Comparison that shows all the REPORTS listed.)
Check out the QuickBooks Online Feature Comparison here.
Features In Quickbooks Online but not in Quickbooks Desktop
(Or Why QBO Keeps Kicking Ass)
by Woody Adams
- Mobile app for phone and iPad
- Auto-send txns
- Import form template for invoices from .docx
- Delayed charge and delayed credit (non-posting sales forms)
- Auto-create invoices for unbilled activity
- Ability to see audit log from transaction
- Redesigned reports—end notes, customize pane on report page, include logo or not
- Management reports—compilations, pre/post pages, cover letter, table of content, default header/footer, send to pdf or word.
- Auto-send reports
- Export reports to docx
- Bank feeds allow Undo of txn in register if done wrong/Rules support splits/add default class and location
- Audit Log when users log in/out
- Reconcile history window, see changes/adjs w/out running report
- Location tracking—Another level of class tracking, works at the summary level of txn
- Multiple budgets per FY
- Commerce Network supports customers/vendors auto-updating address changes in your QBO
- Finding previous transactions from txn actually works vs prev/next arrows in qbdt which never did
- More than 1 AR/AP per Journal Entry
- Add pics to items and track items by sku # (QBES supports item pics)
- Private vs Public Mode on home page
- Choose a different label for customers (patients, customers, clients, donors, etc)
Oh and here is a link to a video with all this stuff: http://www.screencast.com/t/WLV8PGShCC
We recently found a great new app, and it comes from one of our very good friend, Laura Redmond!! Check out the July 7, 2015 show – she’ll be on to tell us all about AeroWorkflow.com. Aero is a workflow management app for accounting practices looking to become a #FirmoftheFuture. Organize your firm’s proprietary processes, optimize your firm’s service delivery, and actively manage your firm’s resources. If you’re going to offer fixed fee value billing, you’ll want to control your service delivery.
Designed by accountants, for accountants.
Check this out! Intuit Field Service Management just announced last week an incentive bonus program for QuickBooks ProAdvisors who identify and refer Intuit Field Service Management opportunities to Local Expert Reseller partners.
More info here: http://quickbooks.corrigo.com/local-experts/quickbooks-proadvisor-bonus-program/
By Kelly Bistricieanu of TSheets.com
Money, money, money, money, money. That sounds cooler if you sing it to the tune of “The Love of Money” by The O’Jays. Cold hard cash feels pretty great to win, and earn. But when taking the final accounting of why you’re really in business, it comes down to the love of many other things too. Clients. Challenges. Plus career paths that expand your world and the work lives of your customers.
That’s why, TSheets is celebrating accountants everywhere and at the same time, aren’t Brass tacks, though. About that money: TSheets has unveiled the launch of the second annual $10K PRO Referral Challenge. We’re talking some pretty major pay-offs. The top referring PRO during the contest wins $5,000. The second runner up gets $3,500. The bronze winner walks away with $1,500. That’s no chump change. Get in and jump start to amass points, earn bonuses, and get at the top of the leaderboard.
Stop by the TSheets Booth at Scaling New Heights 2015 to hear more!